A LONDON LOCATION YOU'LL LOVE
Located just a few minutes’ walk away from Hammersmith Underground, we’re easy to reach from both London Central and Heathrow Airport.
From Hammersmith Underground, you can take the Piccadilly Tube Line and be at Leicester Square in under 20 minutes.
This makes us a comfortable, affordable option when you’re looking for a London hotel which is just a short journey from the city’s main attractions. Please don’t hesitate to ask our helpful staff if you have a specific destination in mind, they’ll be happy to help with any enquiries.
Guests can also hop on one of the regular buses which service the area or jump in a local taxi. Please just let us know if you need to book a taxi and we’ll be happy to make arrangements.
Please be aware that King Street is currently closed for emergency repairs by Thames Water and likely to reopen on Thursday 1st March 2018. Alternative directions are set out below:
From Hammersmith Broadway
- Take the exit towards Shepherds Bush Road A219
- At the end of A219 turn left to Goldhawk Road
- Follow Goldhawk Road and turn left on Paddenswick Road
- Paddenswick Road then becomes Dalling Road
- Turn left on Glenthorne Road A315 (this is one way street)
- Follow A315 Glenthorne Road and then turn right on Leamore Street (this is one way street)
- Follow Leamore street and at the end of this street turn right on King Street (this is one way street)
- Drive on King Street for 500 yards and the hotel is on the right next to Argos and Wetherspoons Pub
While you’ll find it simple to get across London via tube, bus or taxi, we also have 22 parking spaces and enjoy a location outside of the congestion zone. Guests can park for £15 per night and our friendly reception staff will happily recommend nearby parking too.